Mother and Child Health Care Center
Mother and Child Health Care Center was established in 2010, the first "multi-disciplinary" healthy management institution about maternal and child health care in Shandong province. It is currently staffed with eight doctors and ten nurses, among whom there is 1 professor. The center is committed to safeguarding and promoting children's physical and mental health, and to actively developing new technologies and new projects. It has undertaken three municipal issues, obtained 3 provincial soft science prizes, and published more than 20 academic papers. The staff has all received professional training, participated in many national, provincial level conferences about child nutrition, developmental behavior, high-risk children and so on. We maintain close contact and technical cooperation with Children's Hospital of Shanghai Fudan University and Children's Hospital of Chongqing Medical University. The main service is about maternal, prenatal and postnatal care rehabilitation. We have set up "multi-disciplinary" "one-stop" health management clinic for children: child medical clinic, children surgical clinic, pediatric ophthalmology clinic, high-risk children clinic, child growth and development clinics, behavioral development clinic, child nutrition and child sleep clinic and so on.
The professional services
1. Postpartum recovery: It refers to the process of gradual recovery on mental, physical, birth trauma after women give birth. Uterine inertia, bad uterine involution, poor lactation, insufficient milk, and urinary retention are treated by pulse therapy. Postpartum recovery promotes functional recovery of the pelvic floor muscles and eases postpartum depression through psychological counseling.
2. Health management of 0-6-year-old children: continuous and systematic monitoring and health guidance is offered to promote the normal growth of children.
3. Nutrition and feeding problems: Iron deficiency anemia, vitamin deficiency rickets, malnutrition, micronutrient deficiencies and obesity are properly dealt with.
4. Allergic disease: Diseases like eczema are well treated.
5. Development and behavior disorders: Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, tic disorders, mood disorders (anxiety, school phobia, depression, and obsessive compulsive disorders), learning difficulties, language retardation, autism spectral disorders, mental retardation and sleep disorders receive good treatment.
6. Follow-up and intervention of high-risk children: Regular neurodevelopmental assessment and early intervention reducing disability are undertaken.
1. Assessment of general movements (GMs)
GMs assessed for infant has emerged as one of the most reliable and valid predictors especially of severe neurological impairments, such as cerebral palsy.
2. Children HBO
Indications of HBO: HIE, neonatal resuscitation, fetal distress, kernicterus and sequelae, viral encephalitis, sequelae and septicemia.
Professor of Pediatrics
Diagnosis and treatment of pediatrics and follow-up and intervention of high-risk children
Thank you for your interest in the Maternal and Child Health Care Center. If you are a patient, family member or physician looking for assistance with our clinical services or wishing to schedule an appointment, please contact us for more information: